There is just something so magical about festivals that brings everyone together!!! Despite the mud and rained out shows, this was actually one of my favorite festivals simply because of all the amazing friends we all had to share it with. It was beautiful. And besides, we got to see Yonder, Umphrey’s x2, The Motet, STS9, Widespread Panic, a lil bit of Papadosio… and “Ranger Garth” was in full force! We’ll never forget coming back to our campsite to find our ease-up twisted and completely blown over. Or riding the Ferris wheel with a little flash action at the top. Or dancing our butts off in the mud and watching Gareth stick his hands all in it…. or when he got on top of the RV….. or when he went around and drank every single open beer he could find… and all the whiskey… etc etc. Mole had a boot on the whole time because of her stitches and she was a trooper! Dancing to Yonder was a highlight of my life! We were on a death. trip. baby! There were just so many moments of awesome spiritual connections, love and hilariousness. I love all my friends!!! Can’t wait for more summer adventures in WALES!! Then next up – CHEESE and INTERLOCKEN!!!
Other favorite memories:
– When Gareth, John and I all walked up the wrong pathway in the mud for 40 minutes… singing “The Rains of Castamere” the entire way.
– Gareth holding his jambox and playing GoT at our campsite and everyone holding their glass up in honor and then cheers-ing lol and dancing in the rain. “I just have to shake my legs and move my body!”
– Beans and his particles at 7 am
– Picking out things on random people as we walked and complimenting them.. Megan Macleod was the best at it lol
– Poppin bottles and singing “Happy Birthday” to Lauren on the way to the Tribe show that never happened…. and we were soo readyyyyyyyy